Our goal at Cross County Medical Care, is to provide excellent healthcare services in a compassionate and humane manner to the people who live and work in Queens and its surrounding areas.
In serving its community, we work to achieve these primary objectives:
- To make our services accessible to patients without regard to age, sex, race, creed, national origin or disability;
- To provide patients with an environment that assures the continuous enhancement of patient well being;
- To offer an environment that is responsive to new and changing technologies and management principles that will stimulate creative solutions for our patients;
- To assess periodically the healthcare needs of the community and to respond to these needs with healthcare services, including health education for patients, addition of new specialized medicine ;
- To work with members of other healthcare institutions, physicians and community groups in jointly pursuing the delivery of quality healthcare services, medical education and clinical research.